As of April 19, 2013, HT&CC, Inc. is an approved IN-FACILITY Test Site for Prometric. All Testing at this location is exclusively reserved for HT&CC, INC. graduates.
How to Apply for the CNA Certification Exam?
In order for an interested party to challenge the Prometric Certfication Nurse Assistant State Examination, the individual must first obtain a certificate of completion of a State Approved and Certified Nurse Assistant Training Program. (For e.g., HT&CC, Inc is a State Approved and Certified Nurse Assistant Training Program.)
Once a certificate of completion is obtained, the interested Graduate must provide the following:
1. Completed Prometric Nurse Assistant Certification Exam Application. Applications may be obtained at our HT&CC,Inc. Honolulu Branch Location or downloaded from the Prometric Website.
2. Copy of Valid ID. (E.g., State ID, Driver's Liscence, Passport, etc.)
3. Copy of State Approved and Certified Nurse Aide Training Program Certificate.
4. Money Order, Cashier's Check, or Purchase Order from a State Agency, Paid to the Order of Prometric.
5. $10.00 HT&CC, INC. Processing Fee.
Once you have obtained all of the above requirements, schedule an appointment with an HT&CC, INC. Representative to set up your Test Date.
For more information, please contact an HT&CC, Inc. Representative at (808) 843-2211.
NOTE: Testing is on a First Come and First Serve Basis. (Seating is Limited.)